McLaren Life banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4421 - 4424 of 4424 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
lol! thanks but i know im the universes worst photographer . i have some video too .
Was starting to get a bit lost on all the interminable discussion about kers et al on the p1/918 i have to admit with my clearly limited mental capacity....the thing i am interested in however is.....dr doom...what did you think of the p1 as a car to drive? Outside of the techno wizardry bits which i suppose concerns me a lot less than they would otherwise given i am not in any position to actually consider one of these cars :eek:....would be interested to know if you don't mind. Having blown through many years budget of car buying splashing on a car earlier this year i have to live vicariously through other people's experiences of these cars....!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Was starting to get a bit lost on all the interminable discussion about kers et al on the p1/918 i have to admit with my clearly limited mental capacity....the thing i am interested in however is.....dr doom...what did you think of the p1 as a car to drive? Outside of the techno wizardry bits which i suppose concerns me a lot less than they would otherwise given i am not in any position to actually consider one of these cars :eek:....would be interested to know if you don't mind. Having blown through many years budget of car buying splashing on a car earlier this year i have to live vicariously through other people's experiences of these cars....!
Yeah, I'd like to know too!

Can you compare the 918 to the P1 on the street? Too much track talk, not enough talk about what these cars will actually be doing 99% of the time!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

4421 - 4424 of 4424 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.