·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Yes - so beautiful in Blue! Thanks for sharing!

How was the job? Assume these are leaving the factory with a fairly high quality finish?

>8^)
ER

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I'm really just staring at the screen, scrolling up and down with my mouth open over here btw. :D

>8^)
ER

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Great job, truly! I think these are some of the best photos of the P1 I've seen, and I'm kind of a junky :D The blue is stunning, the treatment you did, amazing, the photos, epic!

Post more :D -- please!

-nh4.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Is that the same "azure blue" as the 12c can come in?

-nh4.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I’ve been lucky enough to have seen the car in the flesh, but these photos (in my least favourite colour of blue) take it to a different dimension.

Shame we have to spoil the aesthetics of such a beautiful car with number plates in the real world.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Believe it bespoke ... Or at least an F1 colour but not azure I am pretty sure
Right, I remember another thread on here mentioned one of the early cars was being done up in a color to match the owner's F1. I think that was blue. Whatever it is, it really is amazing.

Erik, I'm guessing you could probably help set me straight on this one!

-nh4.

·
Mark Antar Design
1,870 Posts
Right, I remember another thread on here mentioned one of the early cars was being done up in a color to match the owner's F1. I think that was blue. Whatever it is, it really is amazing.

Erik, I'm guessing you could probably help set me straight on this one!

-nh4.
I can confirm that too. I heard that the same paint colour is also used by Noble.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
The determination was made that it was XP4's blue - looking at these photos I would have to agree.

McLaren called the color "Bright Electric Blue" on the Chassis History documentation for the McLaren F1.

>8^)
ER

1 - 20 of 38 Posts