McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a FOC, a FCA - is there anything equivalent for McLaren owners?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
This is a FOC, a FCA - is there anything equivalent for McLaren owners?
Not yet Ritesh (although for the F1 i think they have something,Erik can enlighten us )
But Mclaren are looking at options for the future,that is if someone dosent do it off their own back,but i think it will need a few more owners to make it viable:)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Although I've had great input and feedback from individual McLaren people regarding my attempts to organize the first USRally, at a corporate level, its been disappointing to say the least. Consequently, the chances of an MOC led by the factory seems low in my view. I've heard lots and lots of words but so far, not much action.....

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
There is a McLaren F1 Owner's Club but it is still a developing endeavor - pulled together about two years ago with the help of the Special Operations group so that a 20th Anniversary gathering could be organized. There are plans for some future events as well, but they won't be frequent.

>8^)
ER

·
Administrator
2,698 Posts
There is a McLaren F1 Owner's Club but it is still a developing endeavor - pulled together about two years ago with the help of the Special Operations group so that a 20th Anniversary gathering could be organized. There are plans for some future events as well, but they won't be frequent.

>8^)
ER
I would suggest they work with the group here to establish an official club.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The lack of a MOC is highly disappointing!!

Heck, even Porsche offers 1 or 2 years membership to PCA when u buy a new Porsche. On top of that you get the PCA magazine and Christophorus! With McLaren- you get nothing! I'm so glad I am on this site otherwise I would never meet another owner!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts