McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Really like the Mclaren in that color.

That poor Ferrari is going to get spanked ... again and again.

Bring on the F12 and the Aventador already - I believe those are the cars the MP4 should be running with.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The Aventador will never win on the handling part. Far too heavy and not a toy to toss around.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
It doesn't look like any date is confirmed, but a rumor that would seem to make sense (those are the best ones) puts Top Gear's Season 20 airing on June 30th and for a 6 episode run.

http://www.finalgear.com/news/2013/05/25/top-gear-back-june-30th-for-at-least-a-six-episode-run/

Whether or not that would be the date for both BBC and BBC America, it doesn't say. I think there is typically a delay... All that extra risque stuff that could cause irreparable harm to us Americans needs to be bleeped and pixelated after all :)

-NH4.

·
Owner
544 Posts
Really like the Mclaren in that color.

That poor Ferrari is going to get spanked ... again and again.

Bring on the F12 and the Aventador already - I believe those are the cars the MP4 should be running with.
.........i dont know....its on italian number plates which means that its not a customer car....

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Seems odd that Clarkson appears to have chosen the McLaren - believe he owns a 458 Spider of his own. I think Hammond would connect better with the McLaren too. Will probably make for some compelling, and entertaining, but not highly informative television.

>8^)
ER

1 - 11 of 11 Posts