McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a great sales contact at McLaren North Jersey. I am looking to purchase a new McLaren 720S and would like to work with a good/proven sales representative as opposed to getting whomever answers the phone first. If so, please provide me with their name, etc.

Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
John Serpin and Allan Greenfield. They are the only two there and both are great guys

Reactions: Vipertestarossa

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John Serpin and Allan Greenfield. They are the only two there and both are great guys
Thanks for the quick response! Really appreciate your help.

This forum is fantastic for all of the support and help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how is their pricing though? :unsure:
Well, I am going to find out on Monday and will let you know. They have eight cars and hopefully they want to sell them and not let them sit thru the year end and the winter.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Sorry if this is a dumb question, this will be my first supercar. But, is tire/rim insurance available on these cars? I'd like to add that inquiry when i start emailing dealers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I spoke to John Serpin today - great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and forthright. No games. Going to the dealership on Tuesday to see a few cars - just before the first winter storm of the season on Wednesday!

Thanks again for the recommendation!

·
Registered
686 Posts
i guess i will cross out Seattle from my list. Quoted me 10k down, 4200 a month on a 600LT. LOL. 7500mpy, instead of 5k (which he said is not available?) hope that is incorrect

·
Registered
121 Posts
I spoke to John Serpin today - great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and forthright. No games. Going to the dealership on Tuesday to see a few cars - just before the first winter storm of the season on Wednesday!

Thanks again for the recommendation!
Good luck. John is my goto guy for sure. He'll definitely take care of you. Allan is the sales manager and will help with anything that is needed. Both are car guys and won't give you any bs

Reactions: Dark Knight 650

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks - I met with John today - really great to deal with. And you are correct - no BS which was refreshing and very professional. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone else.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks - I met with John today - really great to deal with. And you are correct - no BS which was refreshing and very professional. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone else.
Did you pull the trigger??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am close - I saw two cars with almost identical specs and colors. One car, which is less expensive, does not have automatic/heated seats. It was originally ordered for someone 6'4"
who cancelled at the last minute. Evidently, the manual seats can adjust back just enough more for someone who is +6'4" to fit in. Between this and the paint color of Aurora Blue vs Burton Blue there is a $10,000 savings. I could not tell the difference in the blues - seem virtually identical to me. Unfortunately for me, my wife prefers the heated seats and hence a $10,000 decision.

Any other opinions on the color and heated/automatic seat options. If the group vote is to ditch the heated/automatic seats I am willing to throw in a "free" wife to anyone with the automatic/heated seats!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am close - I saw two cars with almost identical specs and colors. One car, which is less expensive, does not have automatic/heated seats. It was originally ordered for someone 6'4"
who cancelled at the last minute. Evidently, the manual seats can adjust back just enough more for someone who is +6'4" to fit in. Between this and the paint color of Aurora Blue vs Burton Blue there is a $10,000 savings. I could not tell the difference in the blues - seem virtually identical to me. Unfortunately for me, my wife prefers the heated seats and hence a $10,000 decision.

Any other opinions on the color and heated/automatic seat options. If the group vote is to ditch the heated/automatic seats I am willing to throw in a "free" wife to anyone with the automatic/heated seats!
Haha I’m in NY so heated seats is a must for me but wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me. How aggressive are they getting on pricing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
they sold me my first 720 when the dealer sold from prestige to an investment group in january 2019. best to deal with. whats even more important, they have the best service tech team out there. when new 720 replacement is out, only dealer i will shop at

1 - 20 of 29 Posts