McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey McLaren Life,

We wanted to extend to you a personal invitation to join us in our suite for the Austin Formula 1 GP which is located directly above pit lane.

The Dates:
Friday November 15 (Practice)
Saturday November 16 (Qualifying)
Sunday November 17 (Race)​

For more info, please visit the following link or give us a ring (888-905-5474): McLaren Newport Beach Suite

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'll be there!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
So what are the details?

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
was just about to ask the same question... would be fun to make the trip... not too many places that are nice in November...

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yes, this is open to anyone who wants to enjoy a great time in a great location.

We are closing the registrations at the end of this week and we still have double and king rooms available if needed.
You are true gentlemen ! I know I cant make the dates,but this is what is going to make the difference to the McLaren brand,keep up the good work :):cool:

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
indeed... an incredibly generous gesture... as I have just been reminded, 4 weeks before due date I will not be going anywhere but where he missus wants me to... and I suspect she's not even allowed to fly then....

have a great time, truly appreciate the sentiment and gesture

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Evening McLaren Life,

Just an update; It's a GO. We reached the minimum amount of people who are on board with joining us so this WILL be happening. We want to extend out an invitation to call our Marketing Director, Cedric Davy, for any and all questions about the special weekend.

For those with lodging concerns…
We currently have a reserved block of hotel rooms at a Four Star hotel in Downtown Austin, but the deadline to secure your room with us is this Friday, July 5th. Beyond that, the rooms will be released and hotel accommodations are out of our hands.

We also wanted to note that our purpose of hosting a suite is not to make money but to capture and experience the Formula 1 essence for any and all who wish to join us in our suite. Last year we took 6 people and the feedback was great. This year, we wanted to do it bigger and better so that more can enjoy the racing action here in the states.

We are all very excited for this special weekend. We look forward to spending time with true racing enthusiasts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts