McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
"But, but performance doesn't matter!" "It is about how the car looks and how it sounds." "I wish the suspension was softer..."

Our friends on Fchat...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
"But, but performance doesn't matter!" "It is about how the car looks and how it sounds." "I wish the suspension was softer..."

Our friends on Fchat...
That is truly hilarious?, I can't wait to see what they'll be saying when the P1 goes up against the F70, sorry can't say that name it's just to gay for me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, keep them coming. Cheers.......??

·
Registered
886 Posts
Great work. Thanks for posting these.

I am not sure but I think they call that an ass whipping.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great work. Thanks for posting these.

I am not sure but I think they call that an ass whipping.
They'll first say that the 458 driver didn't know how to properly launch.

B, then they'll berate P11 residuals

C) beat their puppies because fido knows the truth.

·
Registered
424 Posts
A 458 owner at the drag strip putting on miles? Did he forget he might lose money on re residual if he drive his car?

458 probably was just taking it easy, he wasn't really racing, he can't risk his engine going up in flames.

Surely the 458 cannot be a press car, no way a 458 will lose to a McLaren. That black car needs a trip to the dealership to 'optimize' first, needs some caring from the factory like all press cars do.

That 458 driver must have had a big lunch and he must have forgotten to take out his wallet, cellphone, and his heavy jacket. The driver of the McLaren must be a thin-as-a-nail model weighting 80lbs soaking wet.

Hmm, I think I ran out of excuses already................

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
To be fair i think the Ferrari was only running on 8 cylinders .......................Oh!!

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
On f chat they say the mclaren guy cheated . Apparently he stopped at the side of the road to take a pee making him lighter than stock .

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I actually feel sorry for the ferrari driver,he must be confused as he hasnt got what he paid for,he will need to get his car checked by the dealership,because all the magazine tests cannot be wrong CAN THEY????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
560 Posts
just a fyi. i was at this event and all these vids are 100% facts.
and fikse is one of the best 1/4mile drivers out here and as honest as the day is long.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
OK... Enough Fiat bashing guys.:)

I would like to see Fiske's car on a Dyno. It is highly probable that his car makes more than the 616.45 HP. Since each engine is hand made that is possible right? The track, ambient temps and right tires help too!!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts

I would like to see Fiske's car on a Dyno. It is highly probable that his car makes more than the 616.45 HP. Since each engine is hand made that is possible right? The track, ambient temps and right tires help too!!
maybe as much as 616.95? :D,and its not even cold where he is!!!!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I planned on putting it on a Mustang dyno, but then after some research and seeing what was involved I might pass, looks like a real PIA to take off parts to get it strapped down... even then, no guarantee the car will cooperate...

BUT, the owner of the HS I met the other day wants to dyno his for sure, so when gets the car back we're supposed to figure it out...

1 - 20 of 103 Posts