McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start a thread with all the photos of the MP4-12C. Feel free to post some here:

These are the ones I've taken

Yes, that's Sir Mix-a-Lot and his car

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Great shots as always Jason. My car is the first few shots. Great shot of Anthony at the show last year. Glad you are joining the Club. I will keep your Scud. safe. See you tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Some of my faves:

Some of these I downloaded a long time ago and so forget where they came from. If you want me to post credit or a link, or just want them taken down, let me know and I will gladly do so.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Love the photo of the black 12C with the glowing brakes!

·
Registered
123 Posts
One of my friends happens to be in town visiting, and brought along his 5D Mark III and a plethora of lenses. Gonna be shooting a ton of photos around Miami this weekend, but here's one that we shot last night with the point and shoot :)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Amazing dynamic range on that first shot with the deep blue sky all the way down to the bright pavement. And the gradient of the sky is impossibly smooth. Any touch on that, or is that raw? Where was that shot? Is this just a hobby for you, are do you do it professionally? Really good stuff! Thanks for sharing it!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Amazing dynamic range on that first shot with the deep blue sky all the way down to the bright pavement. And the gradient of the sky is impossibly smooth. Any touch on that, or is that raw? Where was that shot? Is this just a hobby for you, are do you do it professionally? Really good stuff! Thanks for sharing it!
John, thank you! I do work professionally as a photographer. I think anyone who is good with a camera can however replicate those conditions given the right equipment. It does help to use a circular polarizer to really bring out the deep blue skies and it does smoothen out the gradient "smoothness" of the color changes so give it a shot if you can. I shot in RAW and edited the photo a bit to bring out the final "look" I wanted. It started out as a hobby for me more than 20 years ago but slowly over the years I started doing it professionally. And that particular shot was taken in Southeastern, WA where the owner lives.

I just took a couple pictures yesterday down in California. Similar look as you can tell.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You're too modest. That's great stuff. I doubt anyone can do it. For example, you underestimate my ability to have my thumb photobomb every shot I take. :)

Kudos atomic!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Favorite pic from Northwest FCA CDA event

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Another nice looking pair, ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 552 Posts