McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sponsor
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we go again! Fish said bye bye to the red and hello to the HRE P101's in brushed titanium. Kept the same fitment of 20/21 setup, which suits the McLaren perfectly. As always, Fish has amazing taste in wheels and cars. What do you think?

Finish: Brushed Titanium
20x9
21x12.5
245/30/20
375/20/21

McLaren MP4-12C on HRE P101 by wheels_boutique, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Looks really good. Are they real titanium? Problem with titanium is its soft and really prone to rash. Looks beautiful though.

·
McLaren Convert
397 Posts
How good are you at photoshop, can you take photo #1 and recolor the wheel bronze and charcoal? Trying to decide which color looks better on a white 12C.

·
Sponsor
936 Posts
So, pictures are always nice and all, but please post definitive wheel weights for
these wheels as well as the same wheels in 19 and 20 inch. This is how you sell wheels to performance enthusiasts and those who want to paint a pretty picture. Weight ranges are not enough. In fact, maybe you can post a picture of the wheel on a scale with the weight showing.

Thanks

·
Professional Bum
252 Posts
Very nice wheel - classic look. I haven't been a big HRE fan from the one's I've seen on other cars (just not my taste, nothing wrong with them) - these I really like!

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Very BBS F1'esque in design, a style that suits the 12C rather well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
So, pictures are always nice and all, but please post definitive wheel weights for
these wheels as well as the same wheels in 19 and 20 inch. This is how you sell wheels to performance enthusiasts and those who want to paint a pretty picture. Weight ranges are not enough. In fact, maybe you can post a picture of the wheel on a scale with the weight showing.

Thanks
Agreed.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Thanks
oh we discussed this little while ago they are lighter in 19/20 than any oem mclaren wheel :) http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/mclaren-mp4-12c/2825-hre-wheels-introducing-series-p1-wheels-boutique-2.html
here link to discussion. anyone need a set we have them in stock :) 20/21 and 19/20 on order just need you to tell us a color.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Do you have any advise on a 20"-20" set up? I would like more width but want to keep the proportions close. I have seen 21" on the rears but it's not my taste.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
How good are you at photoshop, can you take photo #1 and recolor the wheel bronze and charcoal? Trying to decide which color looks better on a white 12C.
I agree, the charcoal would look better, especially since the car has the carbon turning vanes.

·
Sponsor
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree, the charcoal would look better, especially since the car has the carbon turning vanes.
I think if you wanna go over the top, in your face look, go bronze. If your wanting a smoked look, then go charcoal. Personally, I love bronze, and ride bronze on my personal car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts