McLaren Life banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Im new here. I have a question regarding depreciation of the mp4.
I currently have a 2012 gt-r premium.Love the car, but dont feel its a true exotic.
I LOVE the active rear spoiler on the mclaren mp4, especially when you stop quickly.
I would love to pickup a used MP4 for around $210k-$230k. I was wondering, if I picked one up for that, how much would it depreciate in 2-3 years? Would I be able to sell it for at least $150k or so if it was driven maybe 2k-4k each year.

Also, i have a standard 8ft high garage. Will the door hit the garage door? How wide are the doors if both are open? I have a 3 car garage so can always park int he middle garage.

Is it better to buy new or used with afew hundred miles? I see afew on ebay for $230k+

There is an option to raise the mp4. What do most of you choose? raised or lowered.

Thanks again. Im gonna try to get up to philly to take a look. Who should I ask for that is down to earth and not pushy.
calvin

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know the 12C isn't an F1, but that car has only gone up in value. Of course, other features make that one more desirable now anyway, but still.

They should hold their value pretty good. Not sure about private sales, but dealers are still getting well over $200k for them second hand, albeit with low mileage.

Didn't know you could raise the car. Cool. :) Philly is my nearest dealer also. Well, 4 hours away..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts