McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
The employee motor show is an internal show put on by employees for the mutual pleasure of their colleagues.

I don't think it's the sort of event we owners ought to expect an invitation to.

·
Registered
323 Posts
They mentioned this to me when I was there on Friday. My understanding is that the employees with interesting personal cars bring them in to show one another, as most folks that work there are petrolheads. I don't think it has anything to do with the cars they build at the office.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
The employee motor show is an internal show put on by employees for the mutual pleasure of their colleagues.

I don't think it's the sort of event we owners ought to expect an invitation to.
Robbie would fit in very well, just up his street, with his Aston or Fezza and Dulux dogs.:D:D:D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Robbie would fit in very well, just up his street, with his Aston or Fezza and Dulux dogs.:D:D:D
We only wanted to go so we can take the Dulux dog's out for the day :D:D:D
Ric we took the dogs out to a pub for lunch the face's when the dogs got out was so so funny i told them it was the dogs car :):):):):):):)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Pleased you got a sunny one,and to think the P12 is lurking not more than a 100yds away;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts