McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Owner
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently made a good contact from a trusted source on a McLaren mobile technician in the NYC area. I can vouch for his/her work. Doesn't matter the model of McLaren. Technical expertise also expands into other exotic brands. Many years of experience.

If you are interested in servicing on a more personal basis, reach out to +1 (347) 342-7742

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,027 Posts
Interesting. I thought you needed McLaren computer equipment to work on the cars properly? Perhaps he has access to it.

Thanks for the pointer.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Wow... If this provides an alternative to dealer, would be great.

ZP, are you calling him? Let me know if you do. Would love to know what he can / can't do.

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,027 Posts
Wow... If this provides an alternative to dealer, would be great.

ZP, are you calling him? Let me know if you do. Would love to know what he can / can't do.
Not yet Gum. I'm hoping some others here have some experience. I got a warranty extension for another 1.5 years, so until then I need to use the dealer. But if we start having alternatives like this available, it could dramatically change the ownership experience.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The tech apparently made one post on this forum, previously. Very curious! I'm in Boston, so not THAT far away. If this tests out to be viable, it'd be a great asset.

https://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/mp4-12c/74769-professional-mclaren-diagnostic-repair-services.html

>MacTech

Professional McLaren diagnostic and repair services

Mclaren diagnostics and repair services for New York and New Jersey. Also providing lights custom fabrication and engineering solutions.

Questions and inquiries at:
Phone: (347) 342-7742
Email: Streette[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts