McLaren Life banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So, if those interesting in meeting reply to this with there email, phone number, we can arrange a meet depending on geographical locations of everyone.

We could say just as a stater, Sunday 17trh April. Just where?

Or you can email me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
You are Swindon way if I'm not mistaken Darren. This might be of interest to you....

Not sure if all you UK guys are aware, there is a planned Mc meet and drive from Surrey to Goodwood arranged on Pistonheads in the next few weeks. You may want to check that out in the McLaren section.

We also have got together the #McLarencrew of both excited new and existing owners, many are on the drive above which stands about 12-15 in number at the moment. Plus 32 of us on a new Facebook group called McLaren Owners UK which is developing into a nice little community for arranging events plus sharing information. There seems to be a lot of interest in getting some group activities sorted (not that sort!) for Mc owners.

I know of about 5-6 guys over here in the NW with new cars who are keen to get something arranged sometime soon, and there's been talk of a national get together somewhere later in the year.

Would be good to see you all onboard, then we can make some plans!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I would be up for a Northern Meet.

So if Andy is near Beverley, and Jeffers is in the North West, then somewhere reasonably central between them would be.... Harrogate ;-)

Seriously though, I would be happy to meet anywhere in the north...
Sorry missed this,yes,I'm up for a jaunt around Harrogate in the spring/ summer

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
You are Swindon way if I'm not mistaken Darren. This might be of interest to you....

Not sure if all you UK guys are aware, there is a planned Mc meet and drive from Surrey to Goodwood arranged on Pistonheads in the next few weeks. You may want to check that out in the McLaren section.

We also have got together the #McLarencrew of both excited new and existing owners, many are on the drive above which stands about 12-15 in number at the moment. Plus 32 of us on a new Facebook group called McLaren Owners UK which is developing into a nice little community for arranging events plus sharing information. There seems to be a lot of interest in getting some group activities sorted (not that sort!) for Mc owners.

I know of about 5-6 guys over here in the NW with new cars who are keen to get something arranged sometime soon, and there's been talk of a national get together somewhere later in the year.

Would be good to see you all onboard, then we can make some plans!
Not on Facebook,but I will have a look for sure

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
the salty monk chef
11 Posts
A Meeting around the Bristol area would be good, maybe lunch somewhere I'm only coming from near Exeter so anywhere south west would be cool

·
Registered
16 Posts
This thread is like a typical s9 post - same faces and all silly southerns

North of England is where it's at - ideally Cheshire ..... Lots of love Mr q

·
Registered
964 Posts
I've recently registered at s9, still finding my way around it.

Sadly/luckily I'm stuck in the middle :) as long as it doesn't involve the M25, I usually travel for a run out.

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
I think the meeting should be in Woking.

That's way up north compared to where I was bought up.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I've recently registered at s9, still finding my way around it.

Sadly/luckily I'm stuck in the middle
as long as it doesn't involve the M25, I usually travel for a run out.

Yesterday I had my 570S delivery date confirmed as early May, I so would be up for something after that.

With my various taxi/support commitments to my 4 kids, an event in the north/midlands would be preferred, but with some advance notice I may be able to make something in the south :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts