McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is quite the right section to post this, so if it needs to be moved I'm okay with that.

Anyway, a bunch of McLarens met up at McLaren San Francisco last Saturday and I'd like to share some pics! :)

And then we went on a drive...I went to the first stop, got some snaps, and turned around.

And that's a wrap, well on my side at least! I saw all kinds of cameras, phones, GoPros, and even a drone, so I would love to see everyone else's shots :cool:

·
Registered
614 Posts
lots of great shots Matt! thanks for sharing

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Wow Matt, looks like a heck of a good time! Originally I was thinking that maybe I'd offer to move this thread out of this section, but the more I think of it, the more I like it here. Though this something you guys put together locally and with McSF, this is exactly the type of thing we are hoping to see more of with the Owners Club. Whether it be something in conjunction with dealers or something Owners want to setup just through the Club.

-Jamie.

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
I've seen lots of great pics of this event but always good to see more. Thanks for posting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts