1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Yes but stuck in China!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I know I'm bumpint up an old thread - but I saw the movie this weekend and I have to say it's totally awesome. PACKED theatre (likely because a limited engagement) - it's at the Landmark on Pico in Los Angeles.

In car footage - on a full-sized screen, with surround sound - of Senna lapping at Monaco is absolutely in-f**king-credible. The stabilization they can use now removes so much of the violence from in-car stuff.

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended - whatever you think of Senna. It's a snapshot of when racing was still cool.

·
Administrator
2,593 Posts
I know I'm bumpint up an old thread - but I saw the movie this weekend and I have to say it's totally awesome. PACKED theatre (likely because a limited engagement) - it's at the Landmark on Pico in Los Angeles.

In car footage - on a full-sized screen, with surround sound - of Senna lapping at Monaco is absolutely in-f**king-credible. The stabilization they can use now removes so much of the violence from in-car stuff.

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended - whatever you think of Senna. It's a snapshot of when racing was still cool.
+1, saw it last week as well. Great great movie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts