McLaren Life banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any photos of the bonnet with the McLaren name rather than the logo. I know that Ron is passionate about the logo but I am just looking for alternatives as the logo fitted to the car doesn't look great in my opinion.....

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Does anyone have any photos of the bonnet with the McLaren name rather than the logo. I know that Ron is passionate about the logo but I am just looking for alternatives as the logo fitted to the car doesn't look great in my opinion.....
If you click on Robbies member page,he has posted pictures his car that has the logo.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Here in France, you would want the most mysterious logo onthe bonnet. That's because a parking ticket will not be valid if it doesn't carry the name of the car and I doubt the police will see enough 12-Cs to recognize them at first glance :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts