McLaren Life banner

Mclaren Lease terms

19K views 107 replies 24 participants last post by  Trevor90 
I still don't understand how owning a business helps with leasing and tax advantages. I don't see how a McLaren can pass the test of being a reasonable and necessary expense for running a business. Unless your business is supercar rentals... But I may just be uneducated.

In general, I'm a little surprised at what appears to be a significant price increase in the Artura over the 570S. Appears to be in the $25k-50k range? If it helps to keep McLaren a more viable company for the future, then great, but I'm definitely not the target market for this vehicle 😬 I need to go check my mega millons ticket...
advertising/marketing expenses . Also , luxury SUV’s mainly exist due to irs section 179.
Attachment is from a supercar dealer in usa
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

No they just didn't apply to you! If you are an heir then they do. The I.R.S. thinks you are Y.I.S. young irresponsible & stupid.Then you go & do the really stupid things. Get a good job, settle down, buy a 4 door car and property. The IRS is like a shark smelling blood for the first time!
Maybe try to understand why people do what they do.

sales people aren't the ones telling people to write off lease payments or depreciation. its their observations from the many customers who buy a car through a company and those types informing them of why they are doing what they are doing.

Things will start to make more sense when you start discussing with people who are doing what they do and talking to professionals who are in the business of these types of things; amateur racing would go away if people weren't allowed to sponsor/put their company advertisements in their race company cars to fund their racing (this is a one man race team that I'm talking about). Dentists/real estate agents, financial planners, wrap companies, tuners and anyone who has companies where they have marketing expenses have found ways to use their cars for marketing purposes like other ways (put a sticker on your car, attend rallies, attend cars and coffee to meet people and have your company name plastered on the side of the car and people can make it work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.