McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys,

basically I'm looking a Mclaren F1, for my client. He's willing to pay the right price, around 7.5M USD. Let me know if you may have any idea or good contact... Thank you!

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Here. Now, please make that finder's fee check (in USD) to Osiris_x11... :D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hello guys,

basically I'm looking for a client a Mclaren F1, he's willing to pay top price. Let me know if you may have any idea or good contact to try offer lot of USD.... Finder's fee paid!
Erik,this is your bag,maybe the easiest fee you could earn, if anyones in the market you will know:)

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Hello guys,

basically I'm looking for a client a Mclaren F1, he's willing to pay top price. Let me know if you may have any idea or good contact to try offer lot of USD.... Finder's fee paid!
i know where there is one of the best in the world , pm me for details if serious .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Mclife,

I know of several vehicles that are available and are top dollar. If interested and you can provide LOI and POF and are serious, PM me and I can help or you can email me on [email protected]

Hello guys,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! But I knew about the Japanese yellow, but my client wants an F1 that is not officially on the market. So if you may have the right contact, send me a private message!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys,

basically I'm looking a Mclaren F1, for my client. He's willing to pay the right price, around 7.5M USD. Let me know if you may have any idea or good contact... Thank you!
If you can find a sensible miles UK duty paid car at 7.5mm USD I think that you are doing well. Prices seem to be heading higher pretty quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts