McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I was going to get one of these going soon, but have been meaning to add to the initial selection I made a few years back before I started a thread here. So far I haven't had the time to work on the update, but for now lets get some of the best F1 photos out of the way. These are all clickable for larger versions. :cool:

<to be continued>

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts

<to be continued>

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts

That's all for now. Plenty of great stuff has come along in the few years since I put that set together. It might take a few more weeks before I have time to concentrate on adding to this, but I will. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
983 Posts
I need some... alone time... with this thread.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
You might notice the filenames say 'Top 125' - it was originally intended to be a list of the best 100 images in my collection, but I blew right through that. Then once I was set on 125 I still found another 10 that deserved inclusion a few weeks later, so the list stretches to 135.

To make things easier on anyone who'd like to have a copy of all of those, I do have a ZIP file hosted that includes all but the last 10 files in that set. The file is 33MB and downloads fairly swiftly from MediaFire which is a free and painless way for me to share it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ftm0mjocuzd/McLF1_Top125.zip

I guess I should also mention that if you have any questions about any of the images above I'm happy to take a shot at answering them.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
While I was in Singapore recently, I had heard that Mclaren Singapore had a car on display and they very kindly allowed me to have a good look around the F1 while I was there. Not the best quality picture unfortunately as I had only my mobile with me....but in case anyone was interested...

Attachments

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
This is chassis #021 - great that you got to see it. :cool:

Any chance you snapped a photo of the interior?

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
This is chassis #021 - great that you got to see it. :cool:

Any chance you snapped a photo of the interior?

>8^)
ER
No pictures of the interior i'm afraid. Didn't manage to get a decent one with light reflections through the windows and the chaps in the showroom weren't that accomodating as to open the car doors for me unfortunately!

One slightly unusual thing I thought was the car had goodyear tyres. I can only assume that meant the car hardly gets driven and is still on it's original set of tyres? (I'm guessing you might have a better idea than most about these things..;) )

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was going to get one of these going soon, but have been meaning to add to the initial selection I made a few years back before I started a thread here. So far I haven't had the time to work on the update, but for now lets get some of the best F1 photos out of the way.
Thanks Peleton for including three of my photos in the group!

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Are you Scott? or someone else?

>8^)
ER

1 - 20 of 125 Posts