McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from our local dealer than McLaren Corporate is starting a "McLaren Driver's Club". Does anyone know anything about this?

·
Super Moderator
4,436 Posts
I heard from our local dealer than McLaren Corporate is starting a "McLaren Driver's Club". Does anyone know anything about this?
I haven't heard anything about it, but when Adam and I were looking to start the Owners Club, after some initial support, it became clear McLaren had decided they wanted to have control over everything revolving around the brand, so it wouldn't surprise me. Personally I hope they run a wide range of events and not just super expensive getaways. Don't get me wrong, those things are great, but I'd like to see more variety in the offering.

-Jamie.

PS: McLaren, if you're reading, there are still some clients of yours that are willing to help with this!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is this not the deal they put on that's pretty expensive for track events around the world? It's been posted on here before and there is a link off their website. Their track days are crazy expensive compared to paying $600 bucks at willow etc.

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No details yet. Once I find out I'll let you know. We've started a local San Diego McLaren Club and have been working with our new local dealer (McLaren San Diego) to throw some great events. The McLaren VP of Marketing is coming to San Diego for a visit, and we will get a chance to discuss the new McLaren Driver's Club with him.

·
Owner
345 Posts
It sounds like I'm not the only one that thinks these 'Pure McLaren' events are absurdly priced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts