·
Registered
127 Posts
Have your suspension accumulators on your 720 model failed yet? lol

Reactions: VRP14

·
Registered
297 Posts
In my office. An assortment of the cars I’ve owned in the exact colors. Far left is most current and you can see the 720s, 650s and 12c in there. Need to start searching for a burton blue 765lt for when mine arrives.
46F47BDF-E006-4EAD-8994-28737AAC2D54.jpeg

·
Registered
297 Posts
What is that a c6 and an aston db9 sandwiched between the bentley and the sls?
Very good eye!! That is the blue devil zr1. I bought it on a whim when it first came out in 2010. My wife hated it and refused to look at it or ride in it. The other car is the Aston Vantage roadster (lots of quality issues back then). I could never fit all of my daily drives as I usually change those every 12-18 months and they are too many. Lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very good eye!! That is the blue devil zr1. I bought it on a whim when it first came out in 2010. My wife hated it and refused to look at it or ride on it. The other car is the Aston Vantage roadster (lots of quality issues back then). I could never fit all of my daily drives as I usually change those every 12-18 months and they are too many. Lol.
Shame about the corvette hahaha but im sure you had your fun!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Shame about the corvette hahaha but im sure you had your fun!
That car was sloppy and FUN. You could break the back end out every time you hit the throttle. The traction control would help straighten you out but it had too much power and the electronics couldn’t keep up. Side story, I knew the car had just come out and I stopped by the dealership to see if/when they were going to get any in. Sure enough they had 3 in stock so I bought one and drove home with it. Talk about impulsive buy!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
That car was sloppy and FUN. You could break the back end out every time you hit the throttle. The traction control would help straighten you out but it had too much power and the electronics couldn’t keep up. Side story, I knew the car had just come out and I stopped by the dealership to see if/when they were going to get any in. Sure enough they had 3 in stock so I bought one and drove home with it. Talk about impulsive buy!!
Was yours red? Would be hard to pass up i guess 🤣

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey OP, you got me. It is a collection.

Reactions: sblvro

·
Registered
297 Posts
The Bentley seems to be the odd one in there, what happened?
You are correct! I always wanted to own one and I loved the design of it. I figured it was exotic enough to be my “fun weekend car” but could daily it as well. Kept it for about 12 months and got rid of it. it was not the “fun weekend car” I had hoped and the electronics were antiquated.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts