McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I'm hosting a private member day at the Autobahn Country for the McLaren Club and Aston Martin Owners Club at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL.

Basic Details are as Follows:

Thursday, May 17
Hot Lapping in Member Driving Sessions is $150 per driver (2-2.5 hours of track time depending on schedule).
Buffet Lunch Hosted by Autobahn Country Club
Lunch Time Touring (laps up to 50 MPH) in lead follow format.

Space is limited, so PM me if you are interested. You can attend the event for lunch and touring at no charge if you don't want to hot lap your car!

Hoping to get a good turnout for a fun Spring Day.

Charley

Reactions: bbeavers

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hot Lapping is full speed on track sessions. As a member, you will be my guest, so it's like being a member for the day at the club. If you have never been on track, I can line up instruction at an additional cost. PM with your e mail and I can send you a flier.

This is a very good value compared to most "track days" as typically they are around $300 for a similar amount of track time (2-2.5 hours) and are far more crowded a typical Autobahn Member Day.

$150 is paid directly the club and is the regular "member guest" fee. No financial incentive to me, only a chance to get area Mac drivers a shot at the track and a chance to start camaraderie among local owners.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hot Lapping is full speed on track sessions. As a member, you will be my guest, so it's like being a member for the day at the club. If you have never been on track, I can line up instruction at an additional cost. PM with your e mail and I can send you a flier.

This is a very good value compared to most "track days" as typically they are around $300 for a similar amount of track time (2-2.5 hours) and are far more crowded a typical Autobahn Member Day.

$150 is paid directly the club and is the regular "member guest" fee. No financial incentive to me, only a chance to get area Mac drivers a shot at the track and a chance to start camaraderie among local owners.
Cool - Im def in then. I've taken my m3 there multiple times but never the McLaren. Sounds like a great opportunity to get it on track. I'll PM you. Thank you for organizing. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's Still Time to get in on the Fun!! PM Me if you'd like to attend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts