McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the story with the Cerulean Blue 675LT Spyder at Charlotte? anybody know any history?
What about the Napier Green in Dallas?

Whats the going rate for a spyder today with a $425k or more MSRP?

·
Vendor
329 Posts
I am in love with this once

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in love with this once

Me too Shardul but way outta my budget. I’d never pay that for a coupe

·
Registered
182 Posts
I test drove the blue one at Charolette. I believe it’s the same one that was at EuroCar here in orange count, Ca. Looked great but didn’t have all the options I wanted. Have you tried negotiating a price yet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I test drove the blue one at Charolette. I believe it’s the same one that was at EuroCar here in orange count, Ca. Looked great but didn’t have all the options I wanted. Have you tried negotiating a price yet?
Out of curiosity, which options were missing that you would like?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Out of curiosity, which options were missing that you would like?
I wanted the carbon fiber side blades - I can’t remember anything big other then that. That blue looked killer in the sun

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wanted the carbon fiber side blades - I can’t remember anything big other then that. That blue looked killer in the sun
Thanks for the response. I've thought that blue might look really good in person, sounds like it does.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Cerulean blue is one of the best colors ever. That is a great car. It has like $18k of MSO options if I recall correctly but doesn’t have the extra exterior carbon. I presume because the original owner wanted more of the exterior painted

Napier green is also one of the best colors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was looking at that car....I think the color is beautiful. I don't mind the lack of carbon on the exterior. I think it's a really good idea to do a PPI on any car.....even when listed by a dealer.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m just having hard time deciding between 675, 600, and 720. All around same price except 600 $30k less.
I tend to like newer interior/tech. But I do like the allure and performance of the limited 675 spyder

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m just having hard time deciding between 675, 600, and 720. All around same price except 600 $30k less.
I tend to like newer interior/tech. But I do like the allure and performance of the limited 675 spyder

Not sure if you have had a chance to drive them, but I really recommend you do before deciding. My first experience driving a 675 was two years ago, when i swapped my 812 superfast with a friend's 675 for the weekend. It was a coupe, and aesthetically not nearly as pleasing (TO ME) as the 720. I liked the car so much that i went to the McLaren dealer planning on getting a 720. I assumed that the 720 was a new improved version of the 675....but after driving it for a while I knew it wasn't what I was looking for. It is crazy fast of course, but didn't have the same visceral feel as a 675. In fact, it felt like such a different car.

In the era of the lightning fast supercars, it has become an art to build a car that feels fun and exciting on the street at sub-"go straight to jail" speeds. IMO the 675 is such a car. Now that the prices have really come down, I can't think of a better car in this price range.

I have never driven a 600LT but have heard similar things by my friends who have.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Simple answer to folks trying to decide among Macs—just test drive all the ones you are considering, and drive them properly so that you can really experience the dynamics. Then buy whichever you prefer (although if a 675 spider is in the mix on a nice day I think you will be picking it!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts