McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a few owners from Australia on here and from my research I noticed Trivett are responsible for distribution. Moving to the land down under soon and only see a few used 650S vehicles available.

Interested to know what your dealer / service experiences are in Australia and anything that Oz does differently in terms of the cars / service / after sales from ROW (aside from the luxury car tax).

Appreciate the responses.

If MHH responds, very nice collection sir.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So from my experience in NSW it's Trivett but in Victoria / Melbourne it's Zagame as far as I know that runs McLaren there. I visited their dealership lately and it's pretty nice.

Not sure if there are any other options in Sydney / NSW

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Sorry, just saw this... I am in WA... the arse end of the earth for cars, despite the wealth here

I am using a racing car shop as my proposed "service dealer".... and am doing some stuff myself

There are a LOT of cars for sale given the dearth of real buyers in Australia... I could have bought 8 or 9 675LT

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm in Syd I find Trivett service awesome. But am worried for when warranty runs out next year and need to start paying for repairs myself.

Sourcing parts is the main prob as far I can see. With the AMG and R8 I could just order most things from the US and have my Mechanic work on them. Can't find any Mac parts anywhere on the web. Except brakes. Kind of...

·
Registered
318 Posts
@Bogan69 do you know if we can get extended warranty here? Thinking of a 570S, but also possibly a 650S if extended warranty isn't too pricey...

·
Registered
203 Posts
@Bogan69 do you know if we can get extended warranty here? Thinking of a 570S, but also possibly a 650S if extended warranty isn't too pricey...
A question I have been thinking about as well. Not looked into. But, wasn't offered or mentioned when I bought it. Wasn't thinking about it either.
Going to give Trivett a call and ask. I will have probs as have lowered it and now non-stock because of it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Bogan69
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing