McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 "Swipe" MP4-12C
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudo's to the management and staff at McLaren Atlanta!

For full disclosure I own an Independent Dealership in Marietta GA (a short 25 min drive from McLaren ATL) and I sell used Luxury and Exotic cars as well. I guess that makes me their competitor for sure!

Having personally had two McLaren 12C's thru my dealership in the last 6 months, I have had both of them in for Diagnosis and Service at McLaren Atlanta and I can attest the EVERYONE from the has been super nice and has rolled out the red carpet for me knowing that I'm a competing dealer! If this seems normal, trust me it is not!

I highly recommend you call upon them for parts or service or even a purchase as they will go the extra mile to earn your repeat business.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the great write up! We appreciate your business as much as a non-dealer client. Taking care of everyone as if they're family is something we truly strive to achieve. We know that if we take care of our clients, they'll take care of us. Thank you again and please let me know if you ever need anything at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the great write up! We appreciate your business as much as a non-dealer client. Taking care of everyone as if they're family is something we truly strive to achieve. We know that if we take care of our clients, they'll take care of us. Thank you again and please let me know if you ever need anything at all.
I Needed something and my local dealer, mclaren usa, nobody could or would help me, but Bryttani in your office not only took care of me, she was fantastic in doing so, to the point where i may have to steal her to come work for me. good customer service is rare lately, so great job, i have a feeling that it is the culture there, and thats rare

geoff

·
Registered
34 Posts
I Needed something and my local dealer, mclaren usa, nobody could or would help me, but Bryttani in your office not only took care of me, she was fantastic in doing so, to the point where i may have to steal her to come work for me. good customer service is rare lately, so great job, i have a feeling that it is the culture there, and thats rare

geoff
Geoff,

Bryttani sends her welcome and thanks. We're glad you had a great experience. Please let us know if you need anything else at all in the future!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts