McLaren Life banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
It will be the 750S, a refresh with new HD Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Full Adaptive LED Headlights Plus with Auto High Beam Assist, Road Sign Recognition, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with switchable follow mode, 360 Degree Park Assist, and Lane Departure Warning (basically what the Artura offers). Another new option will be an optional aerodynamic package (765LT-esque). Please do not ask how I know, source is solid.

·
Registered
2020 720 Spider
642 Posts
It will be the 750S, a refresh with new HD Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Full Adaptive LED Headlights Plus with Auto High Beam Assist, Road Sign Recognition, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with switchable follow mode, 360 Degree Park Assist, and Lane Departure Warning (basically what the Artura offers). Another new option will be an optional aerodynamic package (765LT-esque). Please do not ask how I know, source is solid.
Yup all that has been discussed already. The disappointing part is the 765 fender louvers etc...I think McLaren is making a mistake there...But then again...they are good at that LOL.

·
Registered
301 Posts
No cup holders?

·
2012 MP4-12C
10,072 Posts
We have a thread on it here:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts