McLaren Life banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Those who complain that McLarens are unreliable don’t own one and just read it in the internet.
Can’t say I agree with this. While mechanically macs are fairly well put together, the other items can and sometimes do fall apart.

Pretty confident most of the members on here that post about issues with their cars don’t do so out of malice. Is it a high percentage? Probably not but it’s enough for others to take notice.
And it really comes down to how well the dealers are able to rectify the situation.
I’ve known a few yugo owners that were perfectly content with their cars as their Servicing dealers did the right thing by them....
it’s probably true that non owners have an inaccurate perspective based on the www however.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Minimal to no issues.

gorilla glass cracked twice. Both fixed under warranty.

had a check engine light come on once- took the car in- they couldn’t find anything. Never happened again.
I think that’s it. Have about 4500 miles in mine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Such as? Did you lemon it?
I already said enough, the more I repeat myself a bunch of McLaren crybaby loyalists come out, they give excuses for the cars problems. All the problems I had are common and can be searched on this forum. Just search the topic 720s problems. Not going to keep repeating myself, the guy asked and I gave a simple answer. If he wants to know more he can DM me.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts