Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the humiliation continues... this time from west coast
Enjoy the vid :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Holy Crap! that was like me and the 458 last year in the half-mile. Why isn't McLaren making more of the fact that their car is freakin' unbeatable?!

·
Registered
907 Posts
RWD stomps AWD from a dig... crazy..

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Holy Crap! that was like me and the 458 last year in the half-mile. Why isn't McLaren making more of the fact that their car is freakin' unbeatable?!
Probably because we'll hear to many individuals crying or complaining about something not be right or fair. It's hard to believe tex that there hasn't been more publicity, it is a superbly fast mother of a car. I'm hoping to be privy to this incredibly beautiful beast and all of it's power, now I can just imagine the huge bug ?splatters on the front of baby. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Probably because we'll hear to many individuals crying or complaining about something not be right or fair. It's hard to believe tex that there hasn't been more publicity, it is a superbly fast mother of a car. I'm hoping to be privy to this incredibly beautiful beast and all of it's power, now I can just imagine the huge bug ��splatters on the front of baby. Cheers....����
Has nothing to do with fair, has to do with obvious from day 1. Like was mentioned by Russell, every drag race, including those pre-update, the 12C has always won. Why an LP560-4 was even raced is hilarious. Since when has anyone ever thought it was fast? :confused:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why an LP560-4 was even raced is hilarious. Since when has anyone ever thought it was fast? :confused:
Owner of 560 is a friend of mine who also has 458. He swears HIS 560 is faster than his 458. And strangely enough THIS exact 560 ran really well against ZR1 and other cars that have pulled 458 previously. Perhaps his lambo is a press car? 458 vs 560 may be in order soon... :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Owner of 560 is a friend of mine who also has 458. He swears HIS 560 is faster than his 458. And strangely enough THIS exact 560 ran really well against ZR1 and other cars that have pulled 458 previously. Perhaps his lambo is a press car? 458 vs 560 may be in order soon... :)
I have seen some close rolling races between a 458 and LP550. Larini exhaust really does nothing performance wise to the LP560. LP570-4 SL or Super Trofeo would be more interesting to see against the 12C.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I ran 162 MPH in the 1/2 mile in my car the other day (VBOX), just shows my car is just like the other McLarens out there...

·
Registered
424 Posts

Like Hermes doesn't have a need to advertise they make the best handbags?

People that knows already are lining up to buy the McLaren, people that don't want to know will never buy one anyway.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Like Hermes doesn't have a need to advertise they make the best handbags? People that knows already are lining up to buy the McLaren, people that don't want to know will never buy one anyway.
Well said.

It might also be down to the fact, that there is basically no drag racing culture here in europe.

I can also imagine that Ron, or McLaren for that matter, do not want to only emphasize on straight line performance as it really is just one (if an important) of many aspects that make this car so good.

The traction control is what really shines on this car. It was among the most impressive things for me when driving on track.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
551 Posts
Really such a beating?????

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I ran 162 MPH in the 1/2 mile in my car the other day (VBOX), just shows my car is just like the other McLarens out there...
You deserve some credit - after watching these videos you are quite good.

Given the combination it's surprising to see people still wanting to race.

Novitec phone lines must be blowing up with 458 owners. :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
i have raced my friend's LP570 with my MP4 and it's not even close. i don't think there is much difference between the 570 and 560 in the straightline.

a pre 2012 458 would get left behind by either 560 or 570. a 2012 458 will also lose to the 570SL but not by much.

again this is was done in the philippines.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i have raced my friend's LP570 with my MP4 and it's not even close. i don't think there is much difference between the 570 and 560 in the straightline.

a pre 2012 458 would get left behind by either 560 or 570. a 2012 458 will also lose to the 570SL but not by much.

again this is was done in the philippines.
Keep'em coming;)........get that aventador to race you:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts