McLaren Life banner
181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey guys, I am new to Mclaren and recently bought a 2014 Coupe 50th Anniversary Edition. The plaque says ”1 of 50” so I am wondering is this car the 1st one off the production line? Thanks in advance.
No, that just means that it is one of the fifty 50th Anniversary Edition cars.

·
Registered
2014 MP4-12c Coupe 50th Anniversary Edition
10 Posts
Makes sense. Thanks. I have always been a Mclaren fan in F1 so it’s about time I bought one. I don’t know much about it so please bear with me :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Makes sense. Thanks. I have always been a Mclaren fan in F1 so it’s about time I bought one. I don’t know much about it so please bear with me :p
No problem at all! Congratulations on the new acquisition! I think you will absolutely love it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just joined as looking for info on another matter and found this thread.
i know its years old and hasnt been posted on for 6 months but mine isnt listed so here it is.

Volcano Red 2011 vin 164 coupe uk with swipe, alcantara/black interior

·
Registered
18 Posts
Millsy, that's an incredibly EARLY car. Post us some pics in another thread. Miles? Issues?
I was aware it was quite early but i vaguely remember reading something about the first 100 cars being built somewhere else or not many left or something along those lines.
Ill make a post now, ill edit on my post in the new members section so you can see it

·
Registered
1 Posts
I´m the second Owner since 2018.
The first registration was in Monaco 19.4.2012
Number 1050
Color outside: British racing green
Color inside: Seat, Doorcard, Dashboard (all interieur) in dark brown leather.
36.500km

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey bud. I just traded 2012 12c coupe #1751 to mclaren north jersey. It's a one of a kind optioned car. Volcano Orange with tan and black leather. $351k msrp. Currently for sale at dealer.

181 - 200 of 203 Posts