McLaren Life banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Only tried it once and cooked the clutch a bit as sat stationary for too long.

Also though it changed up automatically, but wasn't the case in my launch?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Only tried it once and cooked the clutch a bit as sat stationary for too long.

Also though it changed up automatically, but wasn't the case in my launch?
Depends whether you're in manual or auto. For best results leave in auto, in my opinion.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
So cool I bet joe public wont believe he is travelling that quick while being so smooth and looking at the camera !!
Plus 170 on the Dunsfold strip all the way in 5th,what are we going to be doing in the P1 Mikey:eek:

·
Registered
964 Posts
cool... and having actually done charity rides at that very circuit, it does work:D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very cool idea for the video... Always great to see someone totally new react to the car...

·
Registered
964 Posts
A shame that he didn't explain how it actually worked rather than leaving it open to those who think it's through the radio!! :mad:

Aside from that I notice that Nick got to sit in a McLaren ;) where was that?

·
Registered
307 Posts
A shame that he didn't explain how it actually worked rather than leaving it open to those who think it's through the radio!! :mad:

I don't think Nick actually knows how to change the ISG. He's using the dash switches to change the settings rather than the stalk.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeh, I by chance found out that Frank Stephenson was doing a speech on design in Warwickshire so I went to go and see it. Got to meet him and sit in his car. Does the profile pic make it look like it's mine? Haha! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts