McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Why not make a buck or two, if people are willing to pay the price. The government needs to do what ever it can, to raise funds to get out of the huge debt that they are currently in. Anything is better then nothing, I'm still surprised that they haven't taken a bigger chunk out of the super rich aka the upper 2%. Boy oh boy I'm expecting to get some flack for that I'm sure. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Why not make a buck or two, if people are willing to pay the price. The government needs to do what ever it can, to raise funds to get out of the huge debt that they are currently in. Anything is better then nothing, I'm still surprised that they haven't taken a bigger chunk out of the super rich aka the upper 2%. Boy oh boy I'm expecting to get some flack for that I'm sure. Cheers.....����
Take your point,if its 2% then there are too many with that sort of money!!,I bet its 0.01% who would be superrich in the UK.The rich list here goes down to 50 mill with only 1000 people on it,even bloody footballers on it,how stupid is that !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts