McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are seeking Power, Wealth and Beautiful Women -- -- participating in our contest will absolutely take you in the opposite direction. In fact, I wonder why you are reading these words.

Our new format (thanks to 6th) is to pick the top qualifier, and after qualifying is concluded, pick the podium.

My qualifying pole winner guess is Vettel.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
If you are seeking Power, Wealth and Beautiful Women -- -- participating in our contest will absolutely take you in the opposite direction. In fact, I wonder why you are reading these words.

Our new format (thanks to 6th) is to pick the top qualifier, and after qualifying is concluded, pick the podium.

My qualifying pole winner guess is Vettel.
i'll go with alfonso ... just for sport..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
After the last race, the winner will be anyone but Button or Perez. Unfortunately, In the quest for more excitement, they've changed the sport from being who can drive the fastest to who has the best tire strategist, i hope the season settles down and we can go back to watching proper racing!

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Kimi had some pretty quick pace in both the Friday practice sessions. If his tires have the staying power in Malaysia that they did in Australia I can't see him anywhere but the top step of the podium again.

As for qualifying - I think Webber will take it.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
61 Posts
McLaren seem to be one step behind. That front wing is a serious issue. All of their competition seem to running full angle of attack demonstrating that the McLaren has an issue. Pity.

I think Kimi will come through again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts