McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

When you get into the car and the car has automatically pushed your seat back, I sometimes get the message which says to pull the left stick to return to your seat position and it appears for like 3 secs and dissappears and it is random. Sometimes when I close the door, sometimes when I have my foot on the brake....is there a trick to get that message to appear so I can get into my normal driving seat position. Half the time, I have to press the memory button to get into my seat position? I dont know if this is a glitch with the electronics or am I just a dummy for not getting this !!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I shut the door, put on my seat belt and wait for the message. Seems to work every time.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Also bizarre is that the mirrors can't tolerate reversing unless you use the seat memory. Makes sense that mirrors would have memory along with the seat, but why do they stick in reversing orientation?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Also bizarre is that the mirrors can't tolerate reversing unless you use the seat memory. Makes sense that mirrors would have memory along with the seat, but why do they stick in reversing orientation?
Mine doesn't do that. It always return to the previous set position going out of reverse into drive. You should get that checked out.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
There is an option, I just turn off the reversing feature.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts