McLaren Life banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering getting the stage 2 or 3 from M engineering and want to know what your Expierence has been? Pros and Cons etc. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
World’s fastest and quickest McLarens
299 Posts
We understand you are here for other's first hand insights into our calibration but we're happy to help answer any questions you may have as well.

If you post them here we're happy to help answer them and others may find it helpful or you can shoot us an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a stage 3. It’s great. Never had any issues from the tune or performance. All issues I’ve had with my car are completely Mclaren poor quality control issues. If you do a tune, I would recommend doing maintenance more often than not. I’ve got 14k hard miles on mine. I’ve road tripped and daily driven it for the last year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just did DP, exhaust, inlets, BOV extensions and an M engineering tune last week and my car made 830 whp in a 106 degree dyno room. I am so damn happy with the car and its performance. Excellent customer service and support and the car is a ANIMAL now vs stock and actually sounds like a fast car vs a stock car that sounds like a Prius

Reactions: Terminator02
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.