McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting this feeler out as with 2 kids now I haven't found much time to drive this car. Not in rush to sell so please no lowball offers nor tire kickers.

Basic info below:
  1. 2016 570s
  2. 2nd owner. Purchased when it was just right under 600 miles.
  3. Currently at ~5100 miles
  4. NEVER tracked
  5. No scratches
  6. No dents
  7. No accidents
  8. Had the coolant reservoir replaced with newer model year version
Mods:
  1. Kooks FULL exhaust. Ceramic coated. I have original sport exhaust. Paid $4500.
  2. Full XPEL clear bra covering entire car with the GT4 racing livery over it (you can remove all the decals and go back to stock look with clear bra protection intact). Done at Protective Film Solutions immediately after I purchased the car. Paid ~$7K
  3. DPE 3pc forged wheels wrapped in Toyo R888s with about 500 miles on them (wheel and tire). Paid $4500 for the wheels. $1600 for tires. I have original stock wheels and brand new Pirelli tires.
Asking price: $165k (includes all mods and stock parts). Based in LA.

More info:

The car's been fantastic. Handles amazing well and gets a TON of attention which has allowed me to meet and connect with some amazing people. With the new wheels and wider tires, the car's handling is now perfect with the extra grip. It's been perfect mechanically. There's some mclaren electrical quirks for sure. I sometimes get a horn fault or turn signal fault and sometimes it can't detect the key the first couple of tries. None of those things have stopped me or stranded me on the road so for an exotic car, it's been reliable.

Pics

View attachment 199198

View attachment 199199

View attachment 199200

View attachment 199201

View attachment 199202

View attachment 199203

View attachment 199204

View attachment 199205

View attachment 199206

View attachment 199207

·
Registered
103 Posts
Build sheet and MSRP? Do you have the OEM extended warranty still? Maintenance done at the dealer and up to date?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Very nice looking car (y) . Too bad you never got to track it. All the best.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Build sheet and MSRP? Do you have the OEM extended warranty still? Maintenance done at the dealer and up to date?
I don't have the original build sheet or window sticker as I bought it used right under 600 miles from a dealer in LA called CNC Motors. The previous owner had passed away. Maybe you can find out somehow via the VIN (sbm13daaxgw000256)? Any and all maintenance has been done at Beverly Hills McLaren. I've had the original pirelli tires replaced (hence nearly brand new) and the coolant tank replaced with the later model revised version, along with the airbag recall done. So everything is up to date with the car. It does not have extended warranty.

I'm not sure what the options are. What I do know it has is...
  • Ventura Orange paint
  • Sport exhaust
  • Soft close doors
  • Maybe the lightweight wheels (look at the pics with the original wheels. I believe those are the lightweight ones??)
  • B&W system
  • Sport seats with power adjustment and matching orange accent ("Performance Interior")
  • Power steering column
  • Body color roof
  • Front lift system
  • Rear view camera
  • Parking sensors
  • Volumetric alarm
  • Orange color seat belts
  • Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Based on above and reading McLaren's website it has the following packs:
  • Luxury pack
  • Security pack

·
Registered
382 Posts
Fun gt4 esc wrap. You might post the pic into the thread instead of links and also include the stock rim and interior pics. GLWS.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fun gt4 esc wrap. You might post the pic into the thread instead of links and also include the stock rim and interior pics. GLWS.
I did post all the pics embedded. The forum for whatever reason converted them all into links.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^Thanks!

Re - embedding pics...hopefully the site doesn't convert them to links again...

The day I bought it. Made CNC cover the car with masking tape before taking it home.

Fully wrapped with Xpel

Gets attention everywhere

You end up with everyone wanting to park next to you

With new DPE 3pc forged wheels

Featured on Supercar Sunday's mag

CH2A5931.jpg
CH2A5979.jpg
CH2A6642.jpg
CH2A7868.jpg
CH2A8211.jpg
CH2A8410.jpg
CH2A8544.jpg
CH2A8558.jpg
CH2A8695.jpg

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Time to let this car go. At 7k miles now. Still flawless condition. Price drop to $150k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts