McLaren Life banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 720s and considering the stage 2 or 3 package. Has anyone done either of these packages? Looking for honest feedback. Pros and Cons etc. Thanks in advance! I really appreciate your input.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a 2019 720s and considering the stage 2 or 3 package. Has anyone done either of these packages? Looking for honest feedback. Pros and Cons etc. Thanks in advance! I really appreciate your input.
I have a stage 2+ Nitrous and have been with Mengineering for 2.5years now . 100% the best in the business. My car is flawless and currently holds almsot all mclaren records as the quickest and fastest .

If you are considering mods and tune then it's a no brainer to go with them . No one else knows these cars like them and no one offers even half the features and safeties they do.

Any questions or to see detailed stuff about my car over the years msg me or take a look at Instagram.com/airdrieventador

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have it on my 2018 720s. I love it.
It’s nice cuz you can data log and make sure if everything is OK. on the fly map switching with the cruise control stalk.
I have flames out of the exhaust and pops and bangs. It’s great. Car is super super quick. M-engineering is the best in the business for mclarens. They make sure your car is safe and tune correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a stage 2+ Nitrous and have been with Mengineering for 2.5years now . 100% the best in the business. My car is flawless and currently holds almsot all mclaren records as the quickest and fastest .

If you are considering mods and tune then it's a no brainer to go with them . No one else knows these cars like them and no one offers even half the features and safeties they do.

Any questions or to see detailed stuff about my car over the years msg me or take a look at Instagram.com/airdrieventador
Bro I just looked you up on Instagram. Your car is nuts man!
I thought mine was fast! I have the same downpipes and tune. I don’t think I can handle it being any faster lol. Keep it up man! Btw my IG is @whipsbymoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks for getting back to me! I found your page and your car is crazy! Do you have any other supporting mods to the drivetrain, differential, transmission or clutch?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts