McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perhaps the seller was motivated.
The "seller" was my local dealer (customer bought car from them and brought it back to them for consignment). The ask was $70k over. The car sold in one day. Meanwhile the three 765lt's on Dupont Registry listed for approximately 100k over have not sold.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
The "seller" was my local dealer (customer bought car from them and brought it back to them for consignment). The ask was $70k over. The car sold in one day. Meanwhile the three 765lt's on Dupont Registry listed for approximately 100k over have not sold.
1 of those has that weird paint job that may or may not appeal to someone. The other two will likely be gone soon for decent premiums. As others have said there just isn't anything else out there that compares.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 of those has that weird paint job that may or may not appeal to someone. The other two will likely be gone soon for decent premiums. As others have said there just isn't anything else out there that compares.
The green one sold. Yeah I think the weird paint job (Road & Track cover car) is going to be more difficult to sell)

·
Registered
2012 Mclaren MP4 12C / Nissan GTR / Twin Turbo Corvette Z06 (1640hp)/ SL 65 AMG / Audi R8 V10 Spyder
22 Posts
Thank you, but those particular 765lt's don't interest me.

Looking for one with Senna seats.
Have a 765 LT with every option but the Senna seats. 0km Orange color brand new in beirut lebanon. Asking 585,000$

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Thank you. Wish it had Senna Seats
My 765 came with comfort seats. I had the dealer install a senna seat on the drivers side. The best of both worlds.

I wouldn't knock off the list about buying a 765 if it had comfort seats as it is an easy mod. to get the race bucket or senna seat(s) added afterwards.

Reactions: Spr

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My 765 came with comfort seats. I had the dealer install a senna seat on the drivers side. The best of both worlds.

I wouldn't knock off the list about buying a 765 if it had comfort seats as it is an easy mod. to get the race bucket or senna seat(s) added afterwards.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have looked at quite a few 765lt's and only found one with leather interior AND Senna seats. Anyone else do leather interior AND Senna seats? Leather interior is not a must for me but I was pleasantly surprised at how good it looks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have looked at quite a few 765lt's and only found one with leather interior AND Senna seats. Anyone else do leather interior AND Senna seats? Leather interior is not a must for me but I was pleasantly surprised at how good it looks.
I have a 765LT with leather interior and Senna seats.... anyone interested in purchasing... I'm not a broker or dealer - Private Owner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts