McLaren Life banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Change my mind again. I've bought it, they sent me a video and the colour with the carbon actually looks stunning, very different, great spec on the car with low miles and a year old.

Very happy, I think it was the right decision, the price over the 2018 car ended up being £10k after adding the extended warranty, this comes with 2 years of factory warranty and a much better spec.
Congrats! Thats an amazing price for such a young car. I'm jealous of the prices you guys are paying in the UK. Here on the mainland they are quite a bit more expensive...
I've almost bought mijn as well. Getting contract on Monday and transport has been arranged!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Congrats! Thats an amazing price for such a young car. I'm jealous of the prices you guys are paying in the UK. Here on the mainland they are quite a bit more expensive...
I've almost bought mijn as well. Getting contract on Monday and transport has been arranged!
Thank you! The closest I could find with similar miles and age was £205k, and the spec was really missing on it, so this really seems like a very good deal. It only went up for sale last night so managed to get in there quickly. Also glad it still has 2 years factory warranty left on it. I pick it up next Sunday. The only thing it is missing that I really wanted is the sports exhaust, but worst case this can be added on by McLaren for £5200, or I could go aftermarket but don't want to risk warranty.

Congratulations as well!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you! The closest I could find with similar miles and age was £205k, and the spec was really missing on it, so this really seems like a very good deal. It only went up for sale last night so managed to get in there quickly. Also glad it still has 2 years factory warranty left on it. I pick it up next Sunday. The only thing it is missing that I really wanted is the sports exhaust, but worst case this can be added on by McLaren for £5200, or I could go aftermarket but don't want to risk warranty.

Congratulations as well!!
Thanks!

Looks like we might then get our cars at the same time. But mine needs to be transported about 1000 miles :) but hopefully will arrive next weekend. Factory warranty is indeed great. Fortunatly mine also has almost 2 years of extended warranty on it. Which also covers accumulators over here I've understood from my local dealer :). But original factory warranty is obviously always better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Congrats @samjlevy I know you’ll love the car and as you said an amazing price for the spec and age!
Thank you, I'm over the moon. Very happy with the colour, I did a complete U-Turn when he sent the video of the car, really makes the carbon pop.

Thanks!

Looks like we might then get our cars at the same time. But mine needs to be transported about 1000 miles :) but hopefully will arrive next weekend. Factory warranty is indeed great. Fortunatly mine also has almost 2 years of extended warranty on it. Which also covers accumulators over here I've understood from my local dealer :). But original factory warranty is obviously always better.
The extended does indeed cover the accumulators in the UK and Europe which is the main thing to be honest!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts