McLaren Life banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
PZero's were terrible for this car, my 2019 had 5.5K miles on them when I changed to M PS4S tires. I had about 35-40% left on them, but I could not get any traction when pushing it up through 3rd gear. So even though I could have probably put another 2-3K (US miles) on them and still had "tread life". It was to the point the car was no longer fun, and somewhat not safe to really get on it.

PS. I did not track, nor drive it like on a road track on the street. I did drive somewhat "fun" but not out of this world. So I would say that with the Pzero's that is not far from being off...

·
Registered
370 Posts
that’s helpful, sounds like the first owner used it in a similar way. I’d likely also switch out for PS4S’s asap. Bit of a shame they are so new. But what I understand is that it greatly enhances the pleasure… no warranty issues with going to Michelin?
No warranty issues with going with Michelin.. No problem. Plus your car is probably out of warranty or will be soon, and before you buy an "extended" warranty, read up on what is covered, almost makes it not worth it.. Several threads on this topic. Mine just ran out this month, and I decided to "self fund" any warranty issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts