McLaren Life banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Buffalo New York but will travel. Looking to purchase a well taken care of 650s spider. If anyone has one or knows of a good deal let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 2016, pearl white Over Alcântara interior, just under 13,000 miles I’m thinking about selling If that would be of any interest to you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Everything is always for sale.... 8300 miles, purchased from the original owner through the original dealer. High option car, serviced at that dealership and in need of nothing. Near new Michelin tires. K40 radar system. Clear bra over front half of car. Recently ceramic coated. I would entertain offers but not actively selling. Located just outside of Philadelphia.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Everything is always for sale.... 8300 miles, purchased from the original owner through the original dealer. High option car, serviced at that dealership and in need of nothing. Near new Michelin tires. K40 radar system. Clear bra over front half of car. Recently ceramic coated. I would entertain offers but not actively selling. Located just outside of Philadelphia. View attachment 210575 View attachment 210576
View attachment 210577
What a beautiful 650S!

·
Registered
20 Posts
You sure I didn't buy your car? I bought this from McLaren Philly 9 months ago. Very similar options. Roughly same mileage, but up to 9k now.

As Carslo mentioned, everything is for sale. Car located in SF Bay area, CA. Had planned to keep another year, but ya never know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You sure I didn't buy your car? I bought this from McLaren Philly 9 months ago. Very similar options. Roughly same mileage, but up to 9k now.

As Carslo mentioned, everything is for sale. Car located in SF Bay area, CA. Had planned to keep another year, but ya never know.
You have good taste in cars! Too funny as I live 20 minutes from Mac Philly but bought my car from Mac San Fran 18 months ago. We both would have saved on shipping costs had the timing worked out!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Has the upgraded rear wing Tuned and straight pipe about 740hp has the extended service contract that was just added.
Sorry, but you cannot have an ESC on a modified car. There is little point in paying for insurance cover that you have already invalidated.

I love the colour - looks great against CF parts, IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts