McLaren Life banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I wanted to get some feedback from McLaren 720s owners that have modded their cars if possible. Considering getting into a Huracan Performante (then twin turboing it) or a McLaren 720s and then adding some mods to it (downpipes, tune, injectors, bigger turbos etc.)

I was hoping that I could be able to get some feedback from people that have modded them and get their input on the process, who they've gone with, and why? Also maybe some tuners/ builders of McLaren 720s would also be an asset to help me assess which route to go with(Modded perf or modded 720s).

I appreciate all the feedback in advance and thank you for taking your time to respond. (Please no hateful comments)

·
Registered
117 Posts
720s with basic mods is a great car.....155+ through the traps depending on mods, exotic looking...the Performante, even on stock engine, will rail the 720 from a dig and a roll, can trap 170+ and the fit/finish/quality is better. Performante isn't as exotic looking (standard doors) and will be more expensive but man, tough to beat that car.
Peter

Reactions: Tumbleweed

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
720s with basic mods is a great car.....155+ through the traps depending on mods, exotic looking...the Performante, even on stock engine, will rail the 720 from a dig and a roll, can trap 170+ and the fit/finish/quality is better. Performante isn't as exotic looking (standard doors) and will be more expensive but man, tough to beat that car.
Peter

wait, are you saying a stock Pef will beat a 720?

·
Registered
117 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts