McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at purchasing this 570s from AutoEurope in Michigan. What are your thoughts?

2017 McLaren 570S
Coupe
ConditionUsed Clear Title
Miles1,591
Engine3.8L 8 CYLINDER
Transmission7 Spd Automatic
DrivetrainRear Wheel Drive
Exterior Color
McLaren Orange
Interior
Carbon Blk/Orange/Jet Blk Full Leather
Stock #
VIN #SBM13DAA8HW003688
WarrantyAs-Is

Thank you
Erick

·
Registered
115 Posts
The car looks great but I don't allow downloads from unknown sources so wasn't able to see the window sticker. Seems richly priced from a non-Mac dealer with no warranty. Are all the service records up-to-date by a McLaren dealer? Several things to consider: a highly optioned car will have the most desirable features and won't be priced much different and we are coming into winter when car sales slow. That price isn't too far away from a 2018 Spider that probably will have some factory warranty remaining. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks a perfect spec I’m on the lookout for an orange spider bit definitely want lux pack and security , carbon interior and sport exhaust
This one looks like it’s got the desired spec but here in the uk that would be $124000 dollars £95000 pounds seems like there’s a premium on prices in the us . It’s barley run in go for it look great

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
No warranty, very low miles, price nothing amazing. I'd look elsewhere. $10-15K more and you could have a Spider. I don't see much value in a 570 coupe these days, especially going into Winter in Michigan with the new car set to debut early next year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
No warranty, very low miles, price nothing amazing. I'd look elsewhere. $10-15K more and you could have a Spider. I don't see much value in a 570 coupe these days, especially going into Winter in Michigan with the new car set to debut early next year.
Spot on there My head tell me wait till after Xmas ready for the spring .prices will have dropped more by then

·
Registered
29 Posts
Walk away from this deal. Price too high for a 2017 model coupe.
Like others have suggested wait until after the new year and new deals will emerge.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's not terribly overpriced, but I would expect this to be listed at $140-142k considering a decent spec and low miles. If it were a Trackpack edition, then the $149k ask would be more appropriate.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking at purchasing this 570s from AutoEurope in Michigan. What are your thoughts?

I'm looking to sell my high spec '16 coupe with $11,500 in aftermarket upgrades in the low 130's. Also located in Michigan and can go through a dealership if necessary. Same color and interior spec as the one you're looking at but my car has both exterior carbon upgrade packs. Take a look and send me a DM if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts