McLaren Life banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ordered my car with Liquid Silver calipers thinking it would complement the Helios Orange exterior and diamond cut wheels, similar to the way I had my 600LT speced, but those calipers were Polished and they really looked great. But now that I'm looking at pics online and I'm really second-guessing my decision. Is it just the way the camera picks it up or are they really bluish in person? Does anyone have an orange one with Liquid Silver calipers they could take a couple pics of? Does it clash weird in person? The configurator and the MSO experience did not make them look bluish at all, and now I'm starting to get a little worried.

I attached a pic of one of the few I could find online that I think was Brook's friend's car. I don't know what to make of it, cuz some pics and videos it looks very bluish and in others it looks very silver. Anyone with liquid silver calipers, please chime in, thanks.
I saw them on a white car and they look light blue. I think you shouldve went with orange calipers. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My 765 is Nardo Orange with liquid silver calipers on diamond cut wheels. If I did it over, the calipers would match the exterior color. The light blueish tint of the liquid silver looks a little out of place on my car. If I keep the car I’ll paint them Nardo Orange.
Can you post a pic of your car? Interesting to see what it looks like with Nardo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts