McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
What a terrible article.
You can make anyone look good or bad or smart or stupid with enough snippet quotes. I would rather have a cranky Lewis than someone with a pleasing disposition who qualifies at the back of the grid. Mercedes wanted him and McLaren wanted to keep him. I think that tells us what we need to know.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Show me a racing driver who likes loosing , he won't win!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
That's right it's either in you or it ain't and if it isn't then your going nowhere fast. There are all kinds of winners from the really arrogant cocky types to the low keyed humble types yet they exude confidence. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Absolutely. I suspect the author lives at home with his parents too. Loyalty for raising him etc ;) It really is nonsense written to prove someone's slightly irrational opinion.

·
Registered
380 Posts
That's right it's either in you or it ain't and if it isn't then your going nowhere fast. There are all kinds of winners from the really arrogant cocky types to the low keyed humble types yet they exude confidence. Cheers.....??
Now THAT would make an interesting article. Say, a quick look at Jim Clark, Lauda, James Hunt, and Brabham. All COMPLETELY different personalities but all great winners.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I note from Twitter that 'its a haters guide so what do you expect?' Presumably these aren't the actual views of the author then :-S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts