McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All owners will be aware that the steering wheel indents for thumbs replicate the exact radius of Lewis Hamilton's FI steering wheel. In other words we enjoy a steering wheel that matches Lewis's thumb shape.

Lewis, you need to grow larger thumbs for the next model!

During a 1500 mile trip around the Scottish Highlands my thumbs became sore and sore again. I have been on a diet this past 3 months but it will take some time to reach my thumbs.

Lewis next time your at my Golf Club before Silverstone we must compare thumbs. Now go win the next Grand Prix with your thumbs and all.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
All owners will be aware that the steering wheel indents for thumbs replicate the exact radius of Lewis Hamilton's FI steering wheel. In other words we enjoy a steering wheel that matches Lewis's thumb shape.

Lewis, you need to grow larger thumbs for the next model!

During a 1500 mile trip around the Scottish Highlands my thumbs became sore and sore again. I have been on a diet this past 3 months but it will take some time to reach my thumbs.

Lewis next time your at my Golf Club before Silverstone we must compare thumbs. Now go win the next Grand Prix with your thumbs and all.
I seem to spend more time giving the thumbs up to passing pedestrians,all postitive so far,even more so than the classic Aston martins i used to own:)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I've heard of Bette Davis Eyes, but not Lewis Hamilton Thumbs......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts