McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi friends I can tell you the story of how I became very successful by rising on a mortgage alone. At a very young age, I very much wanted to be rich, and after a while a friend suggested to me an ode to a mortgage company called Mortgage Advisor Cardiff . I decided to believe him and moved on, on this site, the first thing that caught my eye was responsive support. After a while, I decided to take out a mortgage and I was given it almost immediately. Then I opened my own company with the money I received and started earning good money.

·
Registered
160 Posts
SF McLaren has what look like a few good deals on 2019/2020 720s right now. 4 of them are listed at under 2295 - 2388 a month lease with 10% down which can probably be negotiated. I bought my first 12C from Naven and he seemed pretty cool so I'll bet you can get current chase auto rates with just a phone call.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got mine at Ogara. SF McLaren has historically not been as willing to discount on new and wouldn't come near the discount ogara gave me on mine. Those lease rates are pretty good with residuals just under 200k. 2 are 2019 coupes, 1 2020 coupe and 1 2020 spider. I almost tempted to reach out myself.

·
Registered
196 Posts
i'll be back into the market in a few weeks. been in and out of town lately, will be looking for 600LT. OGara has some numbers posted, but they are pretty bad. I almost dont even want to reach out. lol. Also, does anyone know if an 19 car can be still be leased? (lets pretend we are in 2021) I really hope so, i feel like i can get good numbers on leftover 19.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
i'll be back into the market in a few weeks. been in and out of town lately, will be looking for 600LT. OGara has some numbers posted, but they are pretty bad. I almost dont even want to reach out. lol. Also, does anyone know if an 19 car can be still be leased? (lets pretend we are in 2021) I really hope so, i feel like i can get good numbers on leftover 19.
As long as the car has not been titled, so if you can find al left over or a dealer demo it might qualify for a Close ended lease.... But i think at this point, the dealer would have titled the car just to make it look sold to corporate...

Car market seems reasonable hot now for some reason.....Im looking for a fun beater and feel everything is over priced.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Even if there is a leftover, chase may not want to lease it. They are already depreciating so a going on 2 year old car is a risk to take on with the guaranteed residual. Ive seen some but offered at 144 month financing for better than they would lease for at this point.

·
Registered
196 Posts
what should someone be expecting off a demo car? i've got a dealer only giving 9% off. I've had one dealer give 11 off a brandd new one.. i guess it's a month to month thing...

·
Registered
384 Posts
take a look at the other threads. You should be getting 20-30% off. Just look on auto trader and see what the pricing is. Also look at Charlotte

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Update: Decided a 720s probably wasn't the best car for me to daily right now, so I'm looking at the GT, or an R8.

For anyone looking through this post for information on leasing numbers, I want to make the point that this was a marketing car for McLaren that the dealer had purchased. Therefore it had about 4,000 miles but was untitled. The warranty had started about a year prior. This contributed to the amount of discount on MSRP I was getting, but it also affects the residual on the lease terms.

·
Registered
8 Posts
These are lease numbers i have;
36mo 10k mi/yr residual 55% MF .00165.
7500mi/yr 57%
5000mi/yr 59%
20%discounts doable in other parts of country but dealers i talked to werent close to this is in SoCal for 2020 models. As stated there were heavy discounts on remaining 19’s in San Fransisco. Now that 20’s are last years model hoping there will be better discounts. Was going to pull the trigger in December but nowhere to really drive to w this pandemic as pretty much everything is closed in California.

·
Registered
196 Posts
take a look at the other threads. You should be getting 20-30% off. Just look on auto trader and see what the pricing is. Also look at Charlotte

so i guess what i'm asking for isnt farfetched.. the moment a dealer gives me more than 15% off, it's a deal. But the best i found is 11 brand new, and 8 off of a demo. I know i can get the dam demo, but they wont budge.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
so i guess what i'm asking for isnt farfetched.. the moment a dealer gives me more than 15% off, it's a deal. But the best i found is 11 brand new, and 8 off of a demo. I know i can get the dam demo, but they wont budge.
I think that’s fair. Send a bunch of emails and ask for that. If they r serious you will get a call back.

·
Registered
384 Posts
You should call another dealer as Unlike Ferrari you can buy outside of your area. I am sure you can find a number of other dealers that will make the deal with you. There is Still a lot of inventory at various dealerships. i don’t have experience with them but Charlotte is always willing to heavily discount cars and they will ship anywhere. My buddy got about 25% a brand new spider about 6 months ago. Shop around and make it happen!! Good luck.

·
Registered
196 Posts
You should call another dealer as Unlike Ferrari you can buy outside of your area. I am sure you can find a number of other dealers that will make the deal with you. There is Still a lot of inventory at various dealerships. i don’t have experience with them but Charlotte is always willing to heavily discount cars and they will ship anywhere. My buddy got about 25% a brand new spider about 6 months ago. Shop around and make it happen!! Good luck.

oh believe me, every dealer probably has my name on file. LOL

Just checked Charlotte, they ddont have any more 600's :(

·
Registered
384 Posts
oh believe me, every dealer probably has my name on file. LOL

Just checked Charlotte, they ddont have any more 600's :(
I’m sorry as I thought this was about the 720s. The OP was asking about the 720s and it is in the 720s sub-forum. I was answering about the 720s and have no knowledge or speculation on the 600lt. Sorry about that.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts