McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
owner
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So t want the have 4 day trip to Sedona Az.Wife not liking 7 hour car ride
in the Mc so plan is ...she flies into phoenix I pick her up at baggage claim curbside.She is to call
me when she lands at 1240 PM. Easy enough then she endures only a 2 hour ride to Sedona.get there at 11AM so i decide to have them put on some new carbon fiber exhaust tips I bought

At 11:15 AM about 8 mikes from dealer ca to Mclaren Service center
drive to the new Mclaren dealer it craps out on freeway with warning to take it to an authorized service center.
, I pulled over on Freeway shoulder.
it wouldnt sart and now In have low oil
pressure warning!

I call Carlos at Scotsdale Mclaren tell him the situation he sends a driver in a Maserati to pick me up
and all our luggage on the freeway I reserve an Enterprise rent a car he takes me to the phoenix airport. I get there
at Noon ..wife calls at 1240 then I tell her slight
change of plans... Im driving a grey Toyota.

Meanwhile the MP4 is parked on shoulder awaiting tow truck I just left keys in the seat,

We drive to Sedona about time we get there Carlos calls and said car will be ready for pickup at 5 pm

Could'nt handle driving back there in time so
it sat until noon Monday they installed exhaust tips and fix the throttle bodies which came off causing the problem.

Saw Sedona but no cruising the strip
in a Mclaren!!!!!
Car has 12,000 miles on it now.

GREAT GUYS AT SCOTSDALE MCLAREN!!!!

Attached image(s)

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry to hear about the car problems but glad it wasn't bad

·
Registered
631 Posts
You just left the key in the car seat?!?! It's a miracle that nobody took the car even though it probably couldn't be moved. Looks like quite an adventure for you two! Glad it worked out in the end.

·
Twelve C
147 Posts
You just left the key in the car seat?!?! It's a miracle that nobody took the car even though it probably couldn't be moved. Looks like quite an adventure for you two! Glad it worked out in the end.
Nobody took the car probably because nobody can figure out how to open the door :D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I can see it now Jason,a bunch of thicko's trying to get to the key,but how do you get in this thing :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts