McLaren Life banner

821 - 832 of 832 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hypersensitivity is a potential issue but...

You might be on to something.

Perhaps we should have FAM's then. In the shade of our chosen steed...can't wait to see the orange triumvirate of Andy c , mcdc and now of course Ric...:)
I thought McDc had a plan when we were all given Orange Tee Shirts this year,he is way ahead of us ............Do I smell a conspiracy !!,also I have a feeling that Narinja will be upset that you didn't consider he would be leading us by Right :D

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
I thought McDc had a plan when we were all given Orange Tee Shirts this year,he is way ahead of us ............Do I smell a conspiracy !!,also I have a feeling that Narinja will be upset that you didn't consider he would be leading us by Right :D
Good point well made. Sadly I don't think there's a piece of alcantara big enough to make naranja even a mini.... I suspect a mini would be rihanna esque on the big fella ...

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Good point well made. Sadly I don't think there's a piece of alcantara big enough to make naranja even a mini.... I suspect a mini would be rihanna esque on the big fella ...
Back to the P13 then Mikey,i need something to get that image out of my head !!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Conceptually this is very close to the P13....two seats, limited luggage space, engine behind the driver, resin/plastic body panel.....agile, good brakes.....

Attachments

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Conceptually this is very close to the P13....two seats, limited luggage space, engine behind the driver, resin/plastic body panel.....agile, good brakes.....
That doesn't work,no way Narinja could get in that wearing a mini skirt ...........Aw Sh&t sorry lets get back on track !

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Mikey and I can't see up there to notice ;) And I felt you should be included,what are you saying,you want to be left out ???
No, it's nice to be included, I appreciate it. At least everyone is finally getting the correct coloured cars eh!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
You can an Orange Smart.

821 - 832 of 832 Posts