Just got this email from McLaren:
The new McLaren MP4-12C, please see attached a short piece we have written for you to read for a bit of fun, including some exclusive pictures which will perhaps tweak your anticipation. Enjoy reading it, it’s the only review you will be seeing over the next few months - Click here
I trust you will have had or will be having the opportunity over the coming seven weeks to see the car at the McLaren Technology Centre (MTC) or at the London Launch next week and from this you will feel confident to move your interest forward. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to place your deposit for the MP4-12C by the 1st November 2010. Click here to reserve your place at our London event.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Pricing and options list will have been confirmed in writing over the next 4 weeks
- We can only accept cheques or electronic transfers, please let me know immediately if you do not have the bank information.
- If you place your deposit by the 1st November, your interest will be carried forward into the Order bank
- The Order bank will be calibrated by date of first contact with McLaren, not the date of deposit.
- This first deposit will remain refundable until a production slot is available.
- If you do not place your deposit by the 1st November your interest will remain within the expression of interest database
- Deposits received after the 1st November will be placed in the Order bank as of the date your deposit is received, not your original date of first contact
- By the end of November we will have been able to confirm a numbered position for you within the Order bank.