1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Does anyone have experience using LARINI 'CLUB SPORT' EXHAUST SYSTEM for their 12C?
http://www.larinisystems.com/collection/mclaren/mp4-12c

There is also an option for the 300 cell primary cat system.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk7gjLTCIOs

Love the awesome spitting flames during downshifts.:p
So RC33 do you know what the complete system is worth and what the performance gains are on the complete system. I must admit it does sound quite similar to the Fabspeed unit, as well their system does provide the flame throwing ability not to mention made in the US of A.

No I don't work for Fabspeed, although I did install their complete system on my car. From what they are stating I'm suppose to get a 40.8 hp gain at the crank as well 49.2 ft/lbs torque at the crank this is with the 300 cell cat system. The total cost installed was $9k cdn, that includes the quad black ceramic coated tips.

As soon as the car is done there will be video footage provided by Pfaff tuning on all aspects of the car. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I remember reading up on your posts about the Fabspeed system and until now have only heard positive reviews about their X pipe.;)
Do the pipes come Ceramic-coated as well?
I am somewhat confused about their different configuration:confused:.
I am looking forward to the completion to hear the results soon.
Cheers!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Yes I remember reading up on your posts about the Fabspeed system and until now have only heard positive reviews about their X pipe.;)
Do the pipes come Ceramic-coated as well?
I am somewhat confused about their different configuration:confused:.
I am looking forward to the completion to hear the results soon.
Cheers!
The ceramic tips were newly introduced approximately 2 or 3 months ago, and it's the only part of the system with this treatment. Cheers....??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts